Central administrative computing environment is deployed on 3 major technical platforms:
- Solaris on SPARC Servers
- Windows servers on ITSC Virtual Server(Vaas)
- Linux servers on ITSC Virtual Server(Vaas)
A number of tools are in use for development and support efforts:
- For web content and user interface design - Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop
- In-house application development - JSP and Java
Integrated system packages:
- Peoplesoft Human Capital Management
- Peoplesoft Financial Management
- Peoplesoft Campus Solutions
Using People Tools
- Oracles on Solaris is the relational DBMS to host the administrative data.
- Physically housed on Storage Area Network (SAN) system.