PeopleSoft Financial Management System
For Finance Office to manage the income, expense and assets on the University departments and projects. Recording invoices from vendor and making payments. Reconciliation of bank statements of University and create reports on cash flow. Allocation of budget and commitment control. Allow department users to raise commitment on non-purchasing related items.
- GL and accounting
- Payable and payment
- Bank reconciliation
- Budget allocation and commitment
- Budget requisition
Project / Funds Accounting System
For Finance Office to create and manage projects and maintain the project status lifecycle.
General Budget Enquiry System
For departmental users to enquire budget, commitment, income and expenses related to their departments or projects.
A set of web / smartcard based function for various electronic payment activities:
- card holder add value to HKUST Card e-Purse by VISA/MasterCard
- cashier add value to HKUST Card e-Purse
- service provider make payment by HKUST e-Purse
- service provider interface with HKUST e-Purse Payment Gateway
- FO consolidate records from HKUST Credit Card Payment Gateway
- FO carry out cash/payment collections and release to FMS