Vendor and Commodity System
The Vendor and Commodity function is designed to support web-based enquiry of Vendor and Commodity information that are kept by the University. The system also provides a set of administrative functions for PURO to maintain such information as needed.
PeopleSoft Purchasing Related Modules
For department users to raise and manage Purchasing Requisitions and Departmental Purchase Orders, receiving goods/services. For Purchasing Office and Finance Office to manage purchasing requisitions, purchase orders and purchasing related activities.
- Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase orders
- Order receiving
Enquiry / Search Services
Requisition and Receiving Enquiry system for enquiry of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, goods receipts and related payment information from the PeopleSoft Financial Management System. Direct link to PeopleSoft Goods Receiving System is provided to receive goods/services on a particular purchase order.
Order and Receiving Systems for UST Affiliates
The system is designed for UST affiliates including FYT Research Institute, Shenzhen Research Institute, HKUST R&D Corporation (Guangzhou) Ltd, HKUST R&D Corporation (Shenzhen) Ltd, Nano and Advanced Materials Institute Ltd to support purchasing and receiving activities. It includes the following set of functions to:
- maintain vendor information to facilitate the purchasing activities in the organizations
- create purchase orders
- generate orders for releasing to vendors
- good receipts recording functions for keeping track of the receiving process
- confirmation routing procedures in good receipt authorization
- various enquires, reports and download functions for management purposes